Visitation should be limited as much as possible for the safety of our patients, physicians, and our staff.
Baptist is committed to showing care and compassion for our patients and their need for visitors during this time. As we move deeper into the COVID-19 pandemic in our region we will allow visitors in accordance with the following guidelines, which are subject to change at each Baptist facility:
- Patients undergoing surgery or a procedure may have one visitor before and immediately after the surgery/procedure and with a physician’s order may stay at the bedside.
- OB patients may have one support person accompany them.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) patients may have two visitors who must be a parent or legal guardian.
- Minor patients may have two parents or legal guardians as visitors.
- Visitors must be 17 years of age or older.
- Patients where the family member provides safety (i.e., altered mental or physical status or developmental delay) or is critical to patient care (i.e., disruptive behavior) may have one visitor who must stay in the room for the duration of the visit.
- Patients at end-of-life may have a limited number of visitors who must remain in the room for the duration of the visit.
- Patients may have a visitor who is the caregiver at home and needs to be trained before discharge.
Please note that all visitors must screen negative based on travel, have no symptoms of respiratory infection (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) and have had no contact with known or suspected COVID-19 patients.
For the protection of patients, family members and medical staff, no visitors will be allowed in rooms of patients with pending or positive COVID-19 tests.
Baptist Facility Visitor Guides
Find visiting hours, parking, cafeterias and gift shops information for your local Baptist hospital below.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women
- Spence and Becky Wilson Baptist Children’s Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Restorative Care Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Carroll County (formerly Baptist Memorial Hospital-Huntingdon)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Tipton (Covington)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union City
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Attala
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Calhoun
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto (Southaven)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle (Columbus)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Leake
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi (Oxford)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County (New Albany)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center (Jackson)