Baptist is committed to the care and compassion of our patients and their need for visitors during this time to aid in the healing process.
For the protection of patients, designated visitors, and hospital staff, no visitors will be allowed in rooms of patients with pending or positive COVID-19 tests.
We will allow visitors in accordance with the following parameters:
- Inpatients and emergency department patients may have one designated visitor.
- Patients undergoing surgery or a procedure may have one designated visitor before and immediately after the surgery/procedure.
- Labor and Delivery patients may have one support person to accompany them.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) patients may have two visitors who must be a parent or legal guardian.
- Minor patients may have two parents or legal guardians as visitors.
- Visitors must be 17 years of age or older.
- Non COVID-positive patients at end of life may have a limited number of visitors who must remain in the room for the duration of the visit.
Please note that all visitors must screen negative based on travel; have none of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, new onset of fatigue, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, headache, new loss of taste or smell; and have had no contact with known or suspected COVID-19 patients.
All designated visitors must wear hospital-issued masks throughout their time in the hospital.
Cancer and COVID-19
During this extraordinary time, current and former cancer patients, their families, and their in-home caregivers may need to take extra steps to protect their health while staying at home. Chemotherapy and other immune system suppressing treatments can make cancer patients more vulnerable to infection. We recommend you follow these suggestions by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for safeguarding the health of cancer patients and their loved ones.
Baptist Facility Visitor Guides
Find visiting hours, parking, cafeterias and gift shops information for your local Baptist hospital below.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women
- Spence and Becky Wilson Baptist Children’s Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Restorative Care Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Carroll County (formerly Baptist Memorial Hospital-Huntingdon)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Tipton (Covington)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union City
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Attala
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Calhoun
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto (Southaven)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle (Columbus)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Leake
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi (Oxford)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County (New Albany)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center (Jackson)