Access to Your Medical Records with Baptist OneCare MyChart
Electronic Health Records
Baptist OneCare© MyChart is a service to Baptist patients that offers personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely manage and receive information about your health.
- Schedule doctor's appointments for yourself or a dependent
- Refill prescriptions
- Keep a record of immunizations and allergies
- Get reminders from your doctor when it's time for your checkup, mammogram or other regular wellness visit
- Access your medical records while traveling
- Sync MyChart with your fitness device (FitBit, Withings, Apple)
- Pay your hospital bill securely online
In short, MyChart enhances patient privacy, efficiency, speed, mobility, and accuracy—and most importantly, safety.
Contact Baptist OneCare MyChart
Have a question? Contact us electronically.
You may also contact us by phone: 888-838-3777
Sign up for Baptist OneCare MyChart
If you do not have a MyChart account, our MyChart Coordinators will sign you up before you are discharged.
If you go to a clinic, your doctor will provide you with an activation code.
If you have a code, you may use it to register for a MyChart account.
Are you interested in using MyChart to conveniently manage your health care, but don't have a primary care provider in our network? You find and schedule an appointment with one of our providers online at BaptistScheduling.com
Learn more about Baptist OneCare MyChart
Take a look at this video to get an inside look at all the convenient features of MyChart, including online scheduling, e-check in and more. MyChart allows you to easily manage your own health care while on the go.
Helpful MyChart Tipsheets
- Explore My Visits [PDF, 1.6 MB]
- MyChart Mobile with the MyChart App [PDF, 256 KB]
- Pay My Bill [PDF, 101 KB]
- Prescription Refill Request [PDF, 790 KB]
- Request Access to MyChart for Someone You Care for [PDF, 202 KB]
- Reset Username and Password [PDF, 1.1 MB]
- Review Billing and Insurance Information [PDF, 890 KB]
- Sending Messages [PDF, 1.9 MB]
- Sync My Health or Fitness Device [PDF, 560 KB]
Get the App
To obtain a copy of your medical records or direct your medical records to be released to a third party, you’ll need to complete a Patient Directed Request for PHI form and submit it to the location where you received treatment.
Non-Patient Initiated Requests
For requests for medical records initiated by someone other than the patient, please have the patient complete an Authorization to Release Protected Health Information authorization form.